Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The New Art Festival - June 6 & 7, 2009



I will be exhibiting my fibre art at The New Art Festival along with a slew of talented Ottawa area artists this weekend, June 6th and 7th. The event is taking place in Glebe Central Park (@ Bank Street and Clemow Ave.) and is open from 10am to 5pm each day, rain or shine. I invite you to come and support local artists by browsing the booths, watching dance recitals and plays, listening to live music and eating delicious food. For full details about the exhibition, including driving and public transit directions, visit http://www.artinfoboy.org/. Continue to check back here to see the pieces I plan to sell at the show and to watch videos of the felting process itself (I will continue updating it with new images until Friday night).

No comments:

Post a Comment